Port Manatee offers free public tours to anyone who would like a behind-the-scenes look at the port. Port Manatee tram tours include knowledgeable tour guides, fantastic views of Tampa Bay and up-close encounters with large, oceangoing ships.
The tour season begins in mid-October and ends in May. Tours take place Mondays and Wednesdays at 10 a.m. and last approximately one hour and 15 minutes.
TOUR RESERVATIONS FOR THE 2017/2018 SEASON CAN BE MADE ONLINE ON THIS PAGE STARTING
- Security protocols require that all reservations be made at least one week in advance.
- We require the name for each person in your party.
- A government-issued photo ID for each guest is required at check-in. Please arrive by 9:30 a.m.
- The tram leaves promptly at 10 a.m.
- Food, beverages and restroom facilities are not available during the tour. Tours are not given on rainy days.
- Please no photography during the tour
If a tour is cancelled, we will make every effort to contact you by 9 a.m. If you need to cancel a tour, please give as much notice as possible so we may accommodate others. You can cancel online or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access tram departure point via Piney Point Road (North entrance to the port). Cross two railroad tracks. Turn right into tram parking lot.